01. Old Navy Embellished Raglan Sweatshirt – In the winter, I usually wear sweatshirts daily since I work from home and my 80+ year old house doesn’t quite keep the heat in. With this one, at least I can look put together. And if I have to run errands, I won’t look like such a bum.
02. Kate Spade 2 Park Avenue Beau Bag – I absolutely love the silhouette of this bag! And I love that there’s a (kind of) secret bow.
03. Mossimo Supply Co. Kiriana Ankle Boot – I always go for tall brown boots, so this year, I’m thinking my wardrobe needs a short black pair. I love how this pair from Target still incorporates brown with the wrap.
04. Forever21 Cozy Bow Headwrap – Yes, it still feels like summer, but before you know it, it’s going to be winter. And I have a weird feeling it’s going to be a doozy. This cute bow headwrap will keep my ears warm when I’m forced to shovel my driveway.
05. Stella & Dot Linda Studs – I need to add some new studs to my earring collection, ones that are versatile, yet different. These fit the bill perfectly.
06. Essie Cashmere Bathrobe nail polish – Grey nail polish, my favorite! So what if I already own
50 6 shades?