It’s Saturday. Time to party! After all, it is my birthday today! As of 2am, I am officially 25 years old! While exciting, the fact that I’m closer to 30 than 20 is kind of scary. Yeah… let’s not think about that anymore.
Today I don’t have much planned other than relaxing and enjoying my day. Tomorrow I’m headed into the city for the New York Auto Show. It should be a really nice day out and I’m super excited to use my new camera on something other than my favorite 4 legged friend.
Blogging, Design & Creative Biz
- A great post on inspiration vs imitation.
- Amanda wrote an awesome post on growing your blog organically.
- Kate’s back with part 2 of Bloggers You Don’t Want To Be.
- Spread blog love by properly sourcing and linking quotes and images!
- How saying yes can help push yourself to learn new things.
- I loved this interview Michaela did with several bloggers on why they started blogging.
- Lisa shared some great bits of advice on designing a life with intention.
Style & Beauty
- I’m kind of afraid of pattern mixing, but I think mixing stripes and florals like Rachel did would be a fool proof way to give it a try.
- I need a trench coat.
Places & Spaces
- This honey lime tilapia was a hit last night.
- If not now, then when? Turns out our mothers knew a thing or two about getting things done.
This Week on The Barn
- I shared my birthday wishlist
- I called it quits on my Google Analytics series.
- I love all things nautical and preppy, so it’s no wonder I’m obsessed with navy stripes.