Happy Friday everyone! No, your eyes aren’t deceiving you. It is Friday and I am posting a Weekly Wrap Up. Since the consensus was that 3-4 posts a week is good, I decided to move Saturday’s post to Friday. It’ll be nice to not have to blog on Friday nights.
If I had to describe the last week in 1 word it’d be Nemo. We got maybe 8 inches? Obviously we didn’t get hit that hard, but it was enough for me to regret wishing for snow. The snow is pretty and in theory it sounds like a great idea. But then you have to shovel it. And by that time, I was completely over it.
I won tickets to Nash Bash! The new country music station in NYC is hosting a 3 day concert series and the only way to attend is to win tickets. So Monday I’ll be heading into the city to see Blake Shelton and a bunch of other artists!
Speaking of the city, tomorrow I’ll be hopping on a train to Madison Square Garden to see Maroon 5! To say I’m excited is an understatement!
I’m not a dog person, but I kind of want a great dane puppy! My favorite YouTube family just got one and he is adorable! I kind of wish they could stay puppies forever though. My aunt and uncle have one and it’s kind of weird being face to face with a dog.
After LOTS of thinking, I’m pretty sure I’m changing my blog name. Lyssbarn just isn’t cutting it for me. I’m still debating whether it’s worth it or not, but I’m 98% sure I’ll be changing it. If it was easier to switch everything I probably would have pulled the trigger already.
Coinciding with the name change is also the relaunching of my design portfolio! I relaunched it back in the fall and I wasn’t thrilled with it. Well, this past week I’ve been doing some redesigning. My goal is a March 1st launch. That’s also when I’ll launch the new blog, if I decide to switch names.
- A great post on standing out and growing your blog with purpose.
- How to organize your online life.
- The essential elements every blog should have.
- This Sh*t Girls Say on Valentine’s Day video is hilarious.
- Beware of fridge trolls. I kept watching this Vine over and over. Oh to be
smallflexible enough to fit in a fridge….
- In need of some inspiration? Here are 10 people to follow on Pinterest and Dribbble.
- Some great tips on what to pack and places to visit on your next trip to NYC.
- I’m kind of obsessing over this dress. And these flats.