- I painted my nails with Essie’s Butler Please. They looked nice for a whole 12 hours. Pretty sure it was the top coat’s fault.
- I watched all 14 episodes of Girls. It’s such a good show! Watch it. Seriously.
- I made some funfetti cupcakes and then proceeded to eat them for breakfast. I mean, they’re practically muffins… with frosting, right?
- Yesterday I received a lovely package from Eliza for winning her 200 follower giveaway! Can you believe that’s my first roll of washi tape? I’m so excited to put it to use, especially for Joelle’s Write It Down, Link It Up: Love Letters Edition link up on Monday!
- It snowed yesterday! I don’t know what I was thinking wishing for snow. I hate shoveling. I always feel like I’m going to pass out when I do. Maybe I’m just really out of shape? Who wants to buy me a snow blower?
- I want to collect a bunch of oyster shells so I can make this wall art.
- I found these 11 secrets to choosing the perfect perfume to be quite helpful.
- This post on social media etiquette is a must read for everyone.
- I’m feeling majorly nostalgic over these perler bead valentines.