- Watching Once Upon A Time. I just started watching it and I’m hooked! I’m halfway through the 1st season, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be caught up in no time!
- Burning lots of candles lately. Mainly my cinnamon frosting one. And my oatmeal raisin cookie one. Yes, it does smell like a bakery here.
- Eating brownies. I’ve yet to find a recipe for homemade brownies that I like, so until then, brownies from a box will do. And aren’t they the best kind anyway?
- Wishing it would snow. I hate the cold, but snow would make it worth it.
- Sporting an ombre manicure. I used this set that my sister got me for Christmas. I think it turned out pretty cool. The only thing I don’t like about it is how the darkest color is a lot darker than the rest. The others seem to be gradually getting darker and then bam! 10 shades darker.
- Waiting for my Julep order to arrive. Hi, my name is Allyssa and I’m a nail polish addict.
- Drinking coffee! I’m not a coffee drinker, but my sister’s been making me some lately with vanilla caramel creamer. I might be the newest coffee convert.
- Needing to buy a line a day journal or notebook. So far I’ve been keeping track of my days in Evernote, but that has to end!
- Is it summer yet? I’m dying to make this baked apple and bourbon ice cream!
- Maybe you can relate to these 25 mistakes Ashley made as a new blogger. I know I did.
- How planning a wedding is a lot like blogging.
- I love this Kate Spade hashtag inspired DIY.
- I want a tulle skirt. Why? Exhibit A. Exhibit B.
- Great tips on creating a style guide for your blog.
- I want to make these egg noodles.