Today I’m so excited to be linking up with Evani! I’m really trying to get into shape, so maybe this link up will provide the motivation I need!
- I woke up early today so I could go for a walk. Obviously that didn’t happen.
- Soda free September? Yeah… we’re on day 5 and I already broke it… twice.
- I’m lazy. I need extra motivation just to get up and exercise.
- I hate water. I’d much rather drink iced tea or juice.
- I love to bake and cook. And when I make great food, I hate to see it go to waste.
- Go for a walk 3-4 times a week.
- During every walk, attempt to run for 5 minutes.
- Cut out soda!
We could all use a little extra motivation, so before I end this post, I’d love to share someone who I’ve found inspiring: Shay Carl. Maybe you’ve seen him on YouTube before. He’s lost 100lbs and has now ran 2 marathons! Well he’s hosting Shaytember, where you pick 3 goals to better yourself in September. Everyday on his ShayLoss channel, he’s posting a video talking about his goals, our goals, and how to stay motivated. This guy has a future in motivational speaking.