It’s September! Can you believe it?! Before you know it, it’s going to be Halloween, then Christmas! Crazy.
Sunday my sister and I went to see Kelly Clarkson and The Fray! We had to walk up a hill for 10 minutes just to get from the parking lot to the arena. It was one giant line of follow the leader. Our seats weren’t that bad. At least they weren’t until everyone decided to stand up! Next time I’m wearing heels! haha. So no pictures of Kelly :( But the concert was really good. Kelly and The Fray were co-headlining and each performed for about an hour. Unfortunately, Kelly went on first, so by the time The Fray took the stage people were leaving.
- Monday we visited the cemetery because it was my Grandma’s birthday. It was pouring. We got soaked.
- This much butter can only mean one thing: shortbread!
- Pretty (& delicious) salad!
- My new candles from Bath & Body Works. I don’t know how they make those things smell like baguettes and donuts, but they do!
- This post is so beautiful. Ashley finally got to meet her daughter in China!
These full color photos of women at work in the 1940s are awesome!
- This post on blogging came at the perfect time!
- Are you a mystery man? Don’t be! Learn how to setup your Gravatar so all us WordPress users can see you!
- As someone with small wrists, this tutorial on how to shorten a bracelet will come in handy!
PS: My host migrated my server last week. All was well until I realized I wasn’t receiving comment notifications and no one was receiving their replies. Luckily it’s back up and running, so if you commented on a post in the last couple of days I promise I wasn’t ignoring you! I responded!
Have a lovely weekend! Anyone have any interesting plans for Labor Day?