Recently I’ve been in a bracelet wearing mood. There was just one slight problem: I own 3 nice bracelets, but I could only wear one of them. The other 2 were discolored and in serious need of a cleaning.
I hate buying jewelry cleaner because it’s pretty much a waste of money. With what little jewelry I own, it would barely get used.
Luckily I found a remedy that I always have the materials for!
- aluminum foil
- baking soda
- boiling water
- sterling silver jewelry
- Take a piece of aluminum foil and crinkle it up. Un-crinkle it and place it in the dish.
- Place your jewelry on top of the foil. Sprinkle with baking soda.
- After your water is done boiling, pour it over the jewelry, just enough to submerge it.
- Using the spoon, move the jewelry around so that all areas touch the foil.
- Admire your newly shiny jewelry!
Know of any other great at home remedies (for anything)? If so, please share!