If you follow me on twitter, you may (or may not) know that I just got an iPad. I’ve had an iPod touch for awhile, but since the iPad has a bigger screen, I’m on the hunt for apps. So far there are 14 apps that I probably use daily.
- Evernote: Without Evernote, my life would be unorganized.
- Mint: Breaks down what I spend my money on. I love that it tells me how much I spend in a month. Those little purchases add up!
- Twitter: My social media addiction.
- Facebook: I’m not a big Facebook fan. I rarely log in, but this app changes that.
- Pocket: I’m constantly being bombarded with blog posts, news articles, and videos all day long. Sometimes a link looks interesting, but I can’t read it right away. By days end, I have a huge list of articles to read, which is perfect when I’m bored.
- Instagram: I love taking pictures, but I’m not that great of a photographer. Instagram makes my sub par photos look amazing (most of the time).
- Spotify: Who needs iTunes when you have Spotify? Spending $10 a month means I’m saving money!
- Pinterest: The ultimate time sink. I could only imagine what would have happened if I was on Pinterest while in college.
- Flipboard: Allows me to read all my favorite blogs on the go!
- Noteshelf: I love technology and all those organizational apps, but nothing beats writing out to do lists and ideas on paper. With Noteshelf I get the best of both worlds.
- Photo Collage: Making collages never gets old.
- Tiny Tower: I love this game! When I wake up the first thing I do is check my tower. Yeah, it’s pathetic, I know.
- Sims Freeplay: The Sims is probably one of my favorite computer games, so Sims in app form is just plain awesome.
- Pethouse: Somehow I’ve kind of gotten addicted to this game.
What are your favorite apps? Are there any that I must download? Let me know!